2 DAYS CONFERENCE + WORKSHOP
We are excited to inviting you at our upcoming “2nd Annual Global Operational Risk Management in Banking Summit” that will take place in Vienna this coming September. This summit will equip professionals from banking industry with the appropriate strategies to stay up to date in the regulations and the world of digitalization.
Participants can explore a broad range of current and future trends via the round table discussion and interactive panel discussion, case studies etc. The summit is a strategic platform which is designed for information exchange and networking with top experts from all across the globe.
We will be looking forward to meeting you at our event!
Build Your Own Event
Receive 20% off Discount!
Who Should Attend
CROs, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, VPs, MDs, Global Heads, Directors, Department Heads and International Managers from Banking industry involved in:
- Operational Risk
- OpRisk Management
- Reputation Risk
- Risk Appetite
- Risk Compliance
- Risk Control
- Risk Measurement
- Risk Methodology
- Risk Reporting
- Conduct Risk
- Cyber Risk/Security
- Enterprise Risk
- Financial Crime
- Financial Risk
- Internal Audit
- IT Risk
Some Of Our Previous Keynote Speakers
“get inspired from the world’s leading experts”
Some of Their Case Studies
Head of Operational Risk Control Team
Operational Risk as Non-financial risk umbrella
- OpRisk as future non-Financial Risk Umbrella?
- How many topics to be considered for NFR? Where to stop?
- Efficient but still effective methods for group-wide steering possible?
Former Head – Group Non Financial Risk Manager
ICT Risk Management Framework as part of OpRisk
- ICT from a GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) perspective
- GRC principles to be considered
- GRC in IT environment
- ICT Risk Framework integrated in ERM/ICAAP
- ICT Risk Management Process
- ICT Risk Management process enhanced – 3 LoD based on OpRIsk Framework
Head of Operational Risk, Group Development
Managing change from an Enterprise Risk Management perspective
How can banks manage change effectively and proactively without compromising resilience, compliance or customer experience? Changes causes risks, but when dealt with in an efficient and effective maner banks are able to make substantial changes in products and processes without compromising the ongoing business with customers and the safety of the bank. However, given the increasing complexity, regulatory scrutiny and expectations from society and customers, the process often becomes cumbersome and unclear. During this presentation the dilemmas of managing change in banks will be discussed and potential solutions and pitfalls will be presented to answer the following questions:
- How to manage change effectively while considering all risks holisticly?
- Can you work agile and still have a resilient governance setup?
- How to prepare for the changes is implemented succesfully?
- Banks, products and regulation are becoming increasingly complex and changes are happening faster than ever before.
- At the same time the expectations of delivering solutions to the customers fast and safe is a must.
- This presentation will highlight and discuss the dilemmas of managing change while focusing on risks holisticly.
Some of the Main Companies You Will Meet
Are you attending?
WHAT SOME OF OUR ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
Sponsors & Exhibitors are Welcome
If you are looking to build awareness of your brand in the banking industry, it doesn’t get bigger than the “2nd Annual Global Operational Risk Management in Banking Summit” that will be held in Vienna this coming September 2022.
Marxo Smith sponsorship opportunities provide your organisation with substantial international exposure, increasing visibility of your brand and your networking capacity. We have a sponsorship package suitable for you, no matter how big or small your budget..
Download the program to see how you can get involved.